Christmas break

>> Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm packed (mostly), Christmas presents are wrapped and my flight to Uruguay leaves tomorrow. The year's gone by incredibly fast, and it's been an eventful one, in the best possible ways. Still, it'll be nice to go home, see the family again and relax. I'm spending the first few days in Montevideo, probably running errands and taking advantage of those things that are a lot cheaper than here in England, but then I'm spending a couple of weeks in Punta del Este (see picture, taken last year at the entrance to the town) doing absolutely nothing and lying on the beach.

I know it's a bit early, but I'd like to wish all my visitors a very happy Christmas and an excellent beginning of 2010. Unless I'm seized by an irresistible desire to blog while on the beach, I'll see you all in January!

Rosario xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP