With 2006 drawing to a close...

>> Friday, December 29, 2006

...I've already updated and fixed my reading spreadsheet for 2007. Not many changes, just a couple of little details I wanted to fix.

If anyone here would like to take a look at it, feel free to download it from here (right-click on "here" and choose "Save target as". That will download the file to wherever you want it). There's an explanation of how some of its features work here. And starting Tuesday next, I'll be doing my "2006 reading year in review" posts, so you'll see the kind of thing keeping a reading spreadsheet will allow you to do (apart from voting in the AAR readers' poll, that is) ;-)

In case I don't find the time to post again before 2007 (and this next weekend will be extremely busy, starting with a wedding this evening, so I probably won't), happy New Year to all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP