More photos posted

>> Monday, May 22, 2006

Hi everyone!

I've uploaded a few more photos to my picture blog, so go ahead and look. The captions are again in Spanish, so I apologize, but you should be able to get most of what's going on.

I spent Saturday in Yokohama, then went to Shinjuku for a night out (nice dinner at a lovely restaurant and then an evening of karaoke, with the Japanese friends of one of my classmates).


Sunday I spent all day in Asakusa, for the Sanja Matsuri festival, and it was wonderfully colourful. I hope the photos can convey that!

Everything was just amazing, from the portable shrines being carried around the streets, to the people in traditional clothing ambling around and the hundreds of stalls selling all kinds of snacks and sweets. I absolutely loved it, thank heavens I found out about it in time!

Anyway, I need to go to bed now (it's almost 11 here and I have class early tomorrow). Talk to you all later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP