FridayFive questions of the day

>> Friday, March 05, 2004

I haven't done the FridayFive questions of the day in ages...

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?

Mrs. Apolant. I hadn't thought of her in ages.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

Well, that varied. The one I remember most fondly is the Gummy Bears. I still watch it, when I catch it ;-)

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?

Daniela. We were best friends until she moved abroad.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?

I didn't eat cereals for breakfast until recently. I ate toast, with butter. My favourite cereal now is Nestlé Fitness.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?

Well, my absolute favourite was when I didn't have any extra-curricular activities planned, but of the things I did, I believe I liked tennis class and Scottish dancing best. My least favourite were swimming, (which is weird, because I'm planning to start swimming again now) and hockey practise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP