>> Friday, August 15, 2003

FridayFive had some fun questions today:

1. How much time do you spend online each day?

Well, I'm online almost constantly at work. I've a long list of newspapers I need to browse each day, plus, 90% of the data and information I use for my reports I download from the internet. For personal use, I log on for maybe an hour at home.

2. What is your browser homepage set to?

Yahoo!. It loads very quickly and I like to see the little box with the news. I'm thinking of changing it to Google News. Actually, I'd prefer a website with more "local" news, but all the ones I know take forever to load.

3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?

Yes, I use the MSN Messenger, but I don't log on very often these days.

4. Where was your first webpage located?

The first webpage I created was for my mom. I made her a simple page for her to upload her recipes, and hosted it at Geocities. My second site was my book trading site, also hosted at Geocities. My third, and last, is this one.

5. How long have you had your current website?

My trade page has been online a little over a year and I still use it and keep it updated. This one will be one year old on August the 26th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP