>> Friday, December 06, 2002

I haven't started any books since I finished Thunder. That sometimes happens: right after reading something great I prefer to give reading a little rest, or rather, read something in a completely different genre (no reading altogether would be cruel and unusual punishment). Otherwise, everything pales in comparison, and I end up not enjoying something I usually would.

This time I decided to read a few magazines I had been meaning to read but had never got to. I suscribe to Newsweek, and I had the last 4 issues untouched. I started on them yesterday, and have gone through 2 of them already. I read them cover to cover, even forcing myself to read articles I have 0 interest in... I figure this is good for me! ;--)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP